Community News and Events
The expansion of Heathrow airport will be one of the largest infrastructure projects in the UK. It is important that as we develop our proposals we engage with those that will be most impacted by it.
Throughout the Airports Commission’s process we engaged proactively with local residents potentially most impacted by our proposals. We deliver regular bulletins to around 500,000 home around Heathrow.
In addition, we continue to operate a dedicated phone line and email for residents to contact us on with questions and concerns. See our Contact page for more information.
We’ll keep these pages updated with the latest information about the proposals along with dates of scheduled meetings and public consultations.
Design Workshops announced - November 2018
We have been developing and refining our proposals since our last consultation, taking account of feedback received, and would like to update our neighbouring communities on our current proposals. Throughout November and December we are hosting a series of Community Design Workshops where you have the opportunity to view our current expansion proposals and provide feedback.
At the events we will be asking a series of questions to help us understand how we might improve our proposals to minimise impacts and maximise opportunities for your community.
- Tuesday 6 November, 5.30pm–8.30pm: Stanwell Village Hall, Horton Road, Stanwell
- Monday 19 November, 3pm–7pm: St Marys Church Hall, High Street, Harmondsworth UB7 0AQ
- Wednesday 21 November, 3pm–7pm: Colnbrook Village Hall, Vicarage Way, Slough SL3 0RF
- Monday 26 November, 4pm–8pm: Stanwell Rose Community Centre, Mulberry Avenue, Stanwell TW19 7SF
Harlington and Sipson
- Wednesday 28 November, 3pm–7pm: St Peter and St Pauls Church, High Street, Harlington UB3 5DN
- Date TBC: Southville Children and Community Centre, Southville Road, Feltham TW14 8AP
If you are a local member of the community please visit engage.heathrowexpansion.com for more information.